Friday, September 19, 2008
So I use SLR lenses on my camera to get a nice cinematic look. Well, the one thing you need to master when doing this is following someone with the focus manually. This can be a challenge so whenever I film the kids I am always telling them to either stop or move more slowly. Yeah, easier said than done right? So yesterday I asked Tessa to walk toward me slowly so I could test my follow focus skills. Well, I think she was making fun of me when she started moving at a rate of about 2 inches per mile. She was cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
My word she looked pretty serious. I laughed right out loud cuz she's all serious and then starts laughing! very cute. I like the focus, then the kinda fuzz then the quick in focus again (not sure what you intended cuz I'm a camera retard but looks cool!)
2" per mile eh? What world do you live in?
:0)
I'm sorry you didn't get to run with me today. Next week baby.
Post a Comment