Sunday, September 21, 2008

All I Wanted Was a Pepsi

Yesterday while Kristy was gone scrapbooking all day long, I decided to take Maddison and Sarah out to the back yard to do a little screen test. I just wanted to get a feel for the workflow and microphone I have and to just see how they would do at acting. I have been wanting to do a short film about running away (remember when you were a kid and would "run away"? So this is nothing more than a test...no script or anything...just having fun. We just winged it. We didn't get the line in that I wanted because the camera wasn't recording. Sarah was supposed to say "All I wanted was a Pepsi" but they couldn't do it with straight faces and when they finally did, the camera was off.

Anyway, it was fun.

2 comments:

Dan said...

Cute.
I really like the added effects of JM in the background squaking
But I like it.

Anonymous said...

lol! They make me smile. I just love those girls so much.